The HealthCare Connection is currently offering Phase 1B of the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine. You must schedule an appointment in order to receive the vaccine.
In order to help keep our team and other patients safe, we’re asking the following of you:
- Please wear a mask the entire time in the building unless told otherwise by your provider.
- Please be prepared to share recent travel history with our staff.
- If you have a history of traveling (especially to areas with high Covid-19 cases), we kindly ask that you reschedule.
Updated Waiting Room & Exam Procedures
- In order to increase social distancing, only patients will be seen in the exam room.
- Additional guests in the exam room are limited to one legal guardian (if required).
- All other family members and guests will be asked to remain in their vehicle or to safely distance themselves from others in the waiting room.
- Upon arriving and after submitting any required information, please wait for your appointment in your vehicle or safely distance yourself from others in our waiting room.
- We will call/text you when the doctor is ready to see you.
Masks On, Ohio! Learn More Here:
COVID-19 Community Resources
COVID-19 Educational Resources
For constant updates from the CDC, please - click here
About the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) – click here
What you need to know about Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) – click here
How to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases like COVID-19 – click here
What to do if you are sick with Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) – click here
Enhanced Cleaning Protocols:
The health and safety of our patients and staff is our highest priority.
Per CDC guidelines, we are performing additional cleaning procedures:
We clean the following areas multiple times a day using gloves and disinfecting spray, wipes and cleaners from brands approved by the CDC and EPA:
Chairs and waiting areas
Many of these procedures have been part of our daily routine. We have elevated the frequency and intensity of our protocols to ensure your safety.