The HealthCare Connection is currently out of the Moderna Covid-19 Vaccine.
- If you are scheduled to receive the vaccine, a member of our Covid-19 team will call you when we receive more.
To schedule an appointment, please call: (513) 554-4100
- Before your appointment, please fill out the Prevaccination Checklist from the CDC, and the Population/Occupation Data Checklist from the Ohio Department of Health.
In order to help keep our team and other patients safe, we’re asking the following of you:
- Please wear a mask the entire time in the building unless told otherwise by your provider.
- Please be prepared to share recent travel history with our staff.
- If you have a history of traveling (especially to areas with high Covid-19 cases), we kindly ask that you reschedule.
Updated Waiting Room & Exam Procedures
- In order to increase social distancing, only patients will be seen in the exam room.
- Additional guests in the exam room are limited to one legal guardian (if required).
- All other family members and guests will be asked to remain in their vehicle or to safely distance themselves from others in the waiting room.
- Upon arriving and after submitting any required information, please wait for your appointment in your vehicle or safely distance yourself from others in our waiting room.
- We will call/text you when the doctor is ready to see you.
THCC is hosting a pop-up Covid-19 vaccine clinic this Saturday, March 6. It will be held from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at our Mt. Healthy Family Practice. Please call (513) 728-2125 to schedule an appointment.
Masks On, Ohio! Learn More Here:
COVID-19 Community Resources
COVID-19 Educational Resources
For constant updates from the CDC, please - click here
About the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) – click here
What you need to know about Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) – click here
How to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases like COVID-19 – click here
What to do if you are sick with Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) – click here
Enhanced Cleaning Protocols:
The health and safety of our patients and staff is our highest priority.
Per CDC guidelines, we are performing additional cleaning procedures:
We clean the following areas multiple times a day using gloves and disinfecting spray, wipes and cleaners from brands approved by the CDC and EPA:
Chairs and waiting areas
Many of these procedures have been part of our daily routine. We have elevated the frequency and intensity of our protocols to ensure your safety.